CO Home Safety Ltd is a company set up to stop people dying and suffering from "the silent killer".
Following research into this topic, we were shocked and dismayed to know that so many were suffering and dying from carbon monoxide poisoning.
We had to do something to make people aware of what the cause and effects of Carbon Monoxide are and how to avoid it.
Just having a carbon monoxide alarm could avoid these tragedies!
Carbon Monoxide Consumer Awareness Alliance (COCAA)
The Carbon Monoxide Consumer Awareness Alliance (COCAA) is aimed at raising awareness surrounding the dangers of Carbon Monoxide poisoning in the UK. It is represented by members of the gas, solid fuel (wood, coal), oil, Carbon Monoxide Alarm industries and Carbon Monoxide Victim support Groups.
CO Home Safety Ltd are a member of COCAA demonstrating our commitment to supporting an awareness of Carbon Monoxide poisoning.