CO Home Safety Ltd

Four taken to hospital following Doncaster carbon monoxide scare

Carbon monoxide poisoning

A BABYSITTER has been taken to hospital with possible carbon monoxide poisoning.
The 19-year-old woman was looking after three children at a house in Aldcliffe Crescent, Balby, when she fell ill.

When her father went round to the property with a carbon monoxide detector, the alarm was set off and they called the fire service.
The woman and the young children, who were not thought to have been showing any symptoms, were taken to hospital as a precaution, a fire service spokesman said.

When the firefighters used their own carbon monoxide detector, the alarm was not activated. Crews were unable to confirm that carbon monoxide was present. (Doncaster Free Press)
 

CO Home Safety Ltd - Buy a Carbon Monoxide Alarm

CO Home Safety Ltd think that their should be a Carbon Monoxide Alarm in every home.

If you wish to purchase a Carbon Monoxide Alarm or Detector then visit http://www.co-awareness.com. CO Home Safety Ltd also work hard to raise awareness of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning and perform presentations to local resident's associations, charitable and voluntary groups.

Products include - Honeywell Carbon Monoxide Detectors and Aico Carbon Monoxide Alarms