CO Home Safety Ltd

Latest News

Carbon monoxide alarm saves Wendron family from death

A Family gassed by deadly fumes said they might have died without their carbon monoxide alarms.

They said smoke and gas from a coal-fired kitchen range had seeped unto their 6-year-old daughter's bedroom and was filling the house.

Her…
Carbon monoxide alarm saves Wendron family from death

Carbon monoxide alarm saves Wendron family from death

A FAMILY gassed last night by deadly fumes said they might have died without their carbon monoxide alarms.

They said smoke and gas from a coal-fired kitchen range had seeped unto their 6-year-old daughter's bedroom and was filling the house…

Mum’s welcome for “Silent Killer” safety film

SHE was a victim of the most appalling tragedy for any parent.
But Deighton mother Stacey Rodgers, who saw her young son Dominic die of carbon monoxide poisoning, vowed to do all she could to ensure no other families suffered.