CO Home Safety Ltd

Stacey Rodgers talks with Liz Green

The Dominic Rodgers Trust has been raising awareness of the dangers of carbon monoxide since 2004 and has been a registered charity since 2009. Stacey Rodgers set up the Trust after her 10-year-old son Dominic died of carbon monoxide poisoning from a neighbours flue and faulty boiler. Listen to Stacey spreading the word for carbon monoxide safety! http://­www.­bbc.­co.­uk/­radio/­player/­p00wyyht

Stacey is an angel!

We are the CO Angels - three women striving to make a difference in the world of carbon monoxide poisoning after each losing someone special to this silent killer.